Saturday, January 14, 2006

Welcome, Ei!

Yes, that's right. Ei moved in this morning, replacing Crazy Aye, who vacated last night.

On her way out, Aye left three things of note: the huge Weber propane grill that she won through accumulating membership points on a credit card; a bottle of Ramsay Pinot Noir from California that she stored in the closet, away from the thirsty hands of her other roommates (for shame if that bottle were mistaken for a bottle of Cee's Rioja); and three, a huge unopened gift box of Grey Goose vodka and two martini glasses.

Meanwhile, Aye made sure she took four half-opened bottles of assorted liquors and her used barbecue utensils from the kitchen. If it were me, I would have had more priority to take the things listed above.

In other news, I may have lost my Monday babysitter. Bee, after becoming friendly with the Next Door Neighbor for a whole week straight (the two even exchanged phone numbers), has declared him off limits again. Her reason had something to do with the fact that he called her to get together Friday night and then bailed, so now he is no longer trustworthy. I can't blame her.

Although I wanted to hang out with his dog some more. Sucks being here all by myself on Mondays. At least this Monday is a holiday.

Finally, Dee's London Fling arrives tonight. YEAH!! I like him. He lets me kiss him--on the mouth--and jump on him and play and be my adorable lil' self.

Ei, who will have been here all of twelve hours, better sleep with earplugs in tonight so as not to hear those bedposts rocking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home