Monday, May 22, 2006

The Arrival Part Deux

Could it be? Could it be that London Fling has given me back my Dee?

Dee and LF went apartment hunting this weekend (the sullen look on LF's face Saturday night led me to believe the hunt was not going well). But that Sunday, they were able to find a one bedroom in the East village in their price range! But,..it's not availabe until July 1.

So LF is moving in here, meaning Dee will stay with me for ONE MORE MONTH!!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!

This relationship is working out better than I expected. I knew they couldn't live without me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww Lucy!!

You know I will always adore you! I'm so sorry i was too drunk to walk you properly Sunday night! Darn LF has me out every night of the week. Now I know how your poor mommy feels.....

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lucy,
A whole month of mischief and fun with you....the other girls can do their own thing while we spend hours (well minutes and seconds) outside of Petco wishing we were inside playing around and sampling the real delights. June is going to be a great month

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home