Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Pass the lighter fluid

Rumor has it we're about to have our first barbecue of the season.

I'm stoked--a barbecue means Bee's guests will feeds me hickory-smoked flavored meats abound. I get to frolic about the house like a kid in Willy Wonka's chocolate factory.

Pass the corn on the cobb.

In other news, Cee, Ei and Bee are in their respective rooms in their respective pajamas, gearing up for the weekend shenanigans. Ei will be done with finals tomorrow, after which she will imbibe heavily at a pub nearest to campus. Then she will text message Bee to meet her, and Bee will say, " gotta go to (insert media industry event here)."

Dee is out with London Fling, soaking up the last second of privacy while holed away in his corporate apartment he's living in until Saturday.

Since I have no one to cuddle with (Bee is in bed already, which means I'm relegated to my area of pillows on the floor), I'm going to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home