Monday, August 01, 2005

i'm rave-in

Number of roommates sleeping here: two
Number of boxes of cereal on the fridge: four
Cartons of milk: two
Number of clean bowls in the cupboards: none

Met two pups today that wanted to take me home. I would have put a hurtin' on them.

So Bee saw the ex today walking near our house. I thought she might pop an artery--and I thought he might turn and walk the other way--but both were able to make cordial hellos and small talk as they crossed paths. He looked, well, the same: like an bartender/struggling actor. She looked like average Jane Creative Corporate in her Express editor jeans, ponytail and Ella Moss t-shirt.

Bee was hot yet casual, but she thought she wasn't "gamed up." I told Bee ponytails have been the next best accessory since those coveted black gauchos that she was so lucky to find yesterday. Oh, and the best accessory since, uh, me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home