Saturday, October 22, 2005

Been Gone for longer than a minute!!

Okay, must admit. Once Bee went to Puerto Rico, I went to into a steep depression. I didn't know her being gone would have such a traumatic effect on me. I had no desire to post any thoughts, desires, news or idle gossip on her roommates. I loved having a babysitter around during the afternoon hours that actually CARED about my well-being, but I still spent most of my last days curled up in a corner near Bee's bed.

But now she back! We've bonded so much since her return, although she's been so stressed out up until Friday night. We even went on a little field trip to a BOY'S HOUSE last night. Brotha had a comfy couch, too. He let me sleep there while he and Bee caught a flick on HBO.

I feel like the heavens have opened again. Will be more frequent with the updates. And, boy, are there plenty.

2 Comments:

Blogger katie g. said...

missed you, Luce.

2:06 AM  
Blogger Lucy V. said...

Thanks, katie G.. didn't mean to be absent so long!
Nex time, i'll leave word that I'll be out.
Lucy V.

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home