Sunday, January 22, 2006

Celebration

Cee turned thirty yesterday. She threw a huge party downtown and invited all of the roomies to attend.

(If Aye were still living here, Cee would have sent out a private invitation to Bee and Dee, and Bee and Dee would have had to lie about where they were going to Aye. Then the two would meet up outside of the apartment to go to the party. Too much drama back then. It's nice now that every single roommate wants to be in the company of each other.)

Knowing that Cee has hot Latin friends, Bee, Dee and Ei made sure to dress up. All three Saran Wrapped themselves in skin-tight black dresses, and the crew (with the London Fling and a friend of Ei's from Israel in tow) hopped in a cab downtown.

While the crew danced to salsa and reggeton at the party, I cured up in my corner of the living room to catch a nap. But I got lonely around 2 AM, and decided to take my frustrations out by pooping in front of Cee's door. Don't know why I act so selfish sometimes.

The crew thumped in around 5 AM. Bee was first--although I heard she wasn't expected home after spending the entire party canoodling with a hot Spaniard (no digits, no kiss. WHAT THE EFF, BEE!!!!! KEEP DROPPING THE BALL AND YOU'LL BE A VIRGIN FOREVER!!!) She was not too happy to clean up my mess in her inebriated condition.

Rumor has it I will be relegated to my cage all day Monday. DAMN! I was just trying to show how much I missed everyone....

Dee and Ei meanwhile, rolled in after Dee held Ei's hair back and rolled down the window in the cab as Ei-- who has been living in our apartment just five days --drank too much and got sick on the way home. Way to assimilate, Ei.

Cee rushed in quickly after to thank everyone for attending, but didn't say anything about the smell of Lysol and dog poop that lingered in the air. Everyone finally plunked down in bed just after 5:15 after a collective zinger of an evening.

Harmony, happiness, and unity. Ah, there's a clear shift in the energy in this apartment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home