Monday, March 20, 2006

Rearranging

So the roommates rearranged the furniture after talking about grouping the upstairs common room into "areas" for two years. But in the midst of defining these new areas--one for eating, one for TV watching, one for greeting guest as they enter the apartment--they seem to have forgotten MY area. That's right, my little nook next to the couch where I snuggle my head for about six hours a day and rest.

My area has been ovetaken by a new cherry wood side table. Am I supposed to snuggle next to the wooden legs or find another cozy spot to sleep? Does this give me more reign to sneak in a nap on the couch when no one's here now that my spot has been taken away?

I know it's all my fault that this eagerness to rearrange started--not only did I ruin the area rug because my collar kept snagging it, I got PISSED at Bee for never coming home, and I tore up her beloved velvet red couch.

It was wrong, I admit it, but she ALWAYS goes out and never takes me!!!!!!WAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!Gosh, I haven't seen any of my friends for, like, two months, and she's been gallivanting all around NYC, not even bringing back a HUMAN friend for me to play with.

Selfish bitch.

I guess I better be on my best behavior from now on, I don't think Bee's in the mood to buy another couch.

In other gossip, six more days until Bee and Dee's Miami trip. The two have turned practically anorexic as they prepare to leave. I think Bee said something about no peanut butter until she returns, while Dee stocked up on the fruits and veggies tonight at the grocery store.

Damn. Most people buy some sunscreen and maybe a new pair of underwear when they go away for a few days.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOT THE RED COUCH!!!! omg. i can't believe that.
just started reading the blog to see what Lucy's up to. We'll have to chat before? after? miami. no shenanegans!

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, sorry, you have no idea who left that comment! it's the dog sitter, T

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home