Wednesday, July 09, 2008

New boyfriend


Supposedly, I have a new boyfriend. I haven't met him yet, but I've seen pictures. He's kinda cute, dontcha think?

I also understand that he's years younger than I am. Like in adult years, about 20 years younger. The age difference, as Dee so affectionately pointed out, would make me a cougar to the highest degree.

It's sorta like Bee's dating situation in reverse. She likes much older men (like 20 years older).

My new boyfriend's name is Lucas, and he belongs to Hawker. That's right, my babysitter from a few months back fell so in love with me that he had to go and get his own Frenchie. This of course means I'll be staying with him and his boyfriend (J.) and my new boyfriend (Lucas) more often.

They're all coming over to the house this evening (that's why Bee gave me a bath and put perfume on me last night!). I guess this is a set up? More like an arranged marriage?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home