Sunday, July 13, 2008

That didn't go so well

I just don't like to share attention.

Hawker and Dee came over with my future husband, Lucas. But we didn't hit it off so well. I guess I thought because he was younger I could steamroll right over him. So when they put him next to me, I did.

Hawker freaked. I think our impending nuptials have been canceled.

It's not like I didn't like the little guy. I guess after flirting with older, bigger dogs--Great Danes and Bull Mastiffs are on my roster of ex-boyfriends-- I didn't know how to act around such a gentile canine. Lucas is only about 8 pounds sopping wet. And his skull bones were barely fused together.

I know he'll grow into himself and become the burly husband I'll be completely head over heels for. But not for two years. Then, he'll be 16, and I'll be 35. Yes, go right ahead and add 'cradle robbing' to my list of hobbies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home