Thursday, August 18, 2005

Working for a living

Number of roommates sleeping here: two
Number of French bulldogs in a crate because she can't seem to control her bladder: one
Number of celebrity magazines on the living room table: five
Number of celebrity magazines with Angelina Jolie on the cover: two

Bee's been working so much these last two days. She thinks she's going to get me a dog walker in two weeks so that I can get some exercise during the day. I guess she's worried about both her weight and mine. I think she's going to get the same guy who will walk Spencer down the block. Oooh, then I will have someone to hump me.

That means I'll have sex before Bee. Hehe.

Anyway, what's going on here. Cee is out gallivanting with her Spanish filmmaker boyfriend. I'm guessing they're sipping tea at some romantic café, talking about art and opera. Smooching over croissants.

Dee is downstairs. Watching CSI.

Aye is out of town with her Fire Island flame. Seems like things are getting serious.

And I am just praying that Bee lets me out for a walk. It's ten o'clock, and all of the other Frenchies are out for their last walk. I want to go play. PLAY!!!!! Must sniff crotch!!! Must sniff booty!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home