Sunday, October 23, 2005

Adventures

So many adventures, so little time (to post).

Bee may have found me a place to lay my head that's NOT that stupid crate. She bought me a soft doggie bed so I can sleep out at night.

Not only can I sleep out, Bee and I took a field trip to a boy's house. I slept on the sofa AND got in the human bed for a while. Boy LIKES me!!! And even thought I've been a bit gassy here lately (must be that natural food Bee switched me to), he invited us back.

And I saw something I never thought I'd see...Bee KISSED this boy! In my lifetime I haven't seen her kiss anyone longer than hello. She may even want to CANOODLE with this boy! Maybe she learned a thing from watching me frolic with the local doggies. Maybe it was my action with Louis down the street that got her in the mood for love.

Hey, whatever I can do to help.

Next week will be my first Halloween. Rumor has it that Bee is trying to find me a French maid costume. I don't know if I'll be going to Crobar with the girls this weekend, but I'll look appropriate for the French Bulldog Halloween meetup this Saturday. Maybe Louis can come as Prince Charming. My Prince Charming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home