Saturday, October 29, 2005

The couch

Number of roommates sleeping here: four
Number of magazines on coffee table: six.
Number of magazines of kitchen table: three
Number of magazines on the front foyer table: four
Number of magazines in Bee's room: nine
Number of books being read by roommates: two

On Saturday, Bee raced out the door to a Halloween party wearing her sluttiest. I shouldn't say that because it was actually a cute jumpsuit. She pretended to be a Missy Elliot backup dancer. I don't think she knew where she was going, she just followed the lattest boy crush out with his friends and hoped to get an invitation back to his place after the debachery is done.

Uh, HELLO!!!! What about me??! What about walking me before noon so my little bladder doesn't explode all over your black carpet, missy??!?!

I'm the worst cock block in the world. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home