Tuesday, October 25, 2005

One day

I saw my crush this evening. Louis. Oh, so soft spoken Louis. Why hasn't he asked me out yet? It must be my outgoing, gregarious personality. Maybe it's offputting for him.

I'm just trying to be FRIENDLY.

Anyway, contradiction of the day: roommates who ask for extensions on paying the bills but go shopping for bottles of wine by the baker's dozen.

That's right. Aye owe Bee about $100 for the October bills. Every month, Aye is always the last to pay, and every month Bee ends up fronting the late fee for the electricity. Aye, who is going to the Jamiroquois concert tonight (tickets $40 each) after buying five bottles of wine on Monday ($50), asked to pay the bills a day after they're due.

Hmm. That vein on Bee's forehead is popping again. Just a few more weeks until we hear if Aye got that job in California.

And to add to that point---my ass sits up in that cage for TWELVE HOURS a day. Why can't that slacker, no cash having hoochie let me roam around the house FOR AT LEAST AN HOUR TO STRETCH MY LEGS!!!???!?!?

Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home