Friday, August 26, 2005

Friday

Number of roommates who slept here last night: four (what?!)
Number of beers in the refrigerator from Wednesday's raucous BBQ: twenty
Number of times Bee has gone to the fridge and nearly puked from the reminder of how much she drank at said BBQ: seven
Number of bags of chips Aye swiped from the kitchen from said BBQ without politely asking if she could claim: one

It's a lazy summer Friday, and I'm feeling just as lazy as Dee, who's on the couch sleeping through an episode of Seinfeld. If it were CSI, she'd be wide awake.

Bee told me she saw Louis today, that tan colored Frenchie from down the block. Damn! I like him. And I think his owner would be a cute match for Bee. But neither Bee nor I can decide if his dad is straight or gay. Bee swears she saw him with a girlfriend type person, yet I think I smell the homosexual everytime I see him. Mystery.

An even bigger mystery than trying to find out why Cee has only slept here twice in the last two weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home