Monday, August 29, 2005

Doncha know no good

I don't understand why Cee frowns at me. So I jump on her friends when they come over. It's because I like them. So I lick her toes when she comes out of the shower. It's because I like the taste of lotion--and I lick all of the roommates' toes!

So I follow her to her room, jumping on her legs, her freshly dry cleaned work pants, and her Argentinian suede sandals. But I don't go into her room becasue I know I've been barred from entry after I snuck in there and peed on her Turkish rug.

But really, does she have to give me that look of paralyzing fear every time I rush over to her, begging for love, pleading for a quick show of approval? She SAYS I'm cute, but she treats me like a leper compared to the way Aye, Bee and Dee love me. I just want to feel like she likes me. I like her.

It hurts me to know that there might be someone in this huge borough that doesn't particularly care for me. My ears are drooping. My eyes have a little doggie tear. Although my name is Lucy, my heart hangs heavy like Charlie Brown's. Wah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home