Sunday, August 28, 2005

I'm a slut

I just can't help myself! I like being social!! And I know that Bee loves it when I meet new people. I met three new guys today for Bee (and she complains that she never meets men!). Last night, a nice Jewish guy named D. stopped Bee to ask about me. "What kind of dog is that?" "She's very cute!" "How old?" " Wow." was the extent of his conversation with Bee. He was coming from temple because he was dressed in a suit and wore his yarmulke.

As Bee was walking me this evening, we ran into him and his friends in the street, wearing more Abercrombie and Fitch type clothing. Although I saw a familiar face, Bee had no idea who the guy was. He stopped us again.

"Do you remember me from last night?" He said. Bee acknowledged. And then, he went for the hard sell. "I'm D."
"Bee"
"You know, I have a question for you, actually I,..uh..well...here's the deal, I'm having a barbecue right now and you should come, because I want you to."

I want to go!! I want to go!! YEAH!! Barbecued meat!!!, I thought. Bee was a little more hesistant.

"We really have to get home," she said. "Besides, I can't wander into a stranger's apartment."

"C'mon," he said. "I'm Jewish. We're harmless."

Bee replied, "Wasn't Son of Sam Jewish?"

D. did not have a reply. "Alright, ONE. One bad seed!!! But we're generally harmless."

Bee told D. she would consider coming to a future barbecue. She gave him her number and dragged me away from the gang. See! Now there's another solid example of how I have leveraged another potential relationship for Bee. And not only have I introduced Bee to a nice, sweet potential mate, I got her to invite her friend Emme to join us. I hooked two single ladies up.

I'm better than any online dating site.

3 Comments:

Blogger circlejerker said...

Waiting for a great book
As the fall season approaches, the book world is still searching for this year's great American novel.
Nice site,
Check out mine at circle jerk guys

10:16 PM  
Blogger superflywebpimp said...

It took me a minute to figure out what was going on here, partly because i'm slow, partly because i'm drunk. your the dog. i get it, fantastic. May i suggest you go into your settings and go into section "comments," there, click yes to the part where you must type the word in for comments. or else you will be hit with hundreds of "bots" like the above ads. unless of course you like that. 3 ladies huh? sweeeet.

11:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dog talk? Nice.

See you later.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home